Short terms and conditions
UK/ROI 18+. Promotion Period: 01/08/19 - 25/10/19. Enter barcode + batch code (found on pack) at matchandwin.cadburyfc.com to randomly generate a predicted score (up to 4-4) for a Premier League (‘PL’) game within a week where a PL game is being played (‘Fixture Week’). If your predicted score matches the actual score, you’re a prize draw winner. Prize draw every Tuesday following a Fixture Week. Tier 1: 1 x PL VIP Matchday Experience for the 19/20 PL season to be won per Fixture Week (10x Tier 1 prizes in total, valued up to a maximum of £4000/€ equivalent each); Tier 2: 1 of 50x pairs of PL match tickets for the 19/20 PL season to be won per Fixture Week (up to 500 in total); Tier 3: 1 of up to 6,799,490 items of Cadbury FC merchandise to be won across the Promotion Period. Plus 1 of up to 200,000 x £5/€ equivalent cash prizes to be won via random algorithm. 2 entries per person/email address per day. Max 1 Tier 1 prize per person. No guarantee of match/team. Internet + contact details required to create account. Final Draw 05/05/20. Those who enter between 17:00 on 25/10/19 and 23:59 on 30/04/20 will be entered in a final draw for the chance to win £500/€ equivalent. See website for full T&Cs (inc prize details + NPN for NI).
Full terms & conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required for entry. Contact details required to create account.
- Maximum 2 entries per person/email address per day.
- Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 6 for no purchase necessary route).
- No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard ‘PL VIP Matchday Experience NPN’ and send it to the following Address; Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane London WC2B 5QR, with their name, full postal address and email address. Elvis (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion) will email you a unique code within 2 days of receiving the request for you to complete the process as described in Clause 9. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope per Fixture Week. No third party or bulk entries.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Promotional Period: Begins at 00.01 on 1 August 2019 ('Opening Date') and closes at 23.59 on 25 October 2019 ('Closing Date').
How to enter: Purchase any Cadbury chocolate with the Match & Win promotion on pack (see Clause 12 for a list of participating products, this list is not exhaustive) and visit www.matchandwin.cadburyfc.com to create an account for the purpose of checking scores and providing contact details (name and email) for prize notification. After an account is created, entrants must enter the barcode and batch code (found on pack) and submit their entry to generate a random, computer-generated pre-determined predicted fixture and score for a Premier League Fixture within that Fixture Week (‘Fixture Score’). If this Fixture Score matches the actual fixture and score, the entrant will win a prize. The Fixture Score is made up of 2 Premier League teams and a score (up to 4-4). The Fixture Score you are allocated must be exactly the same as the actual match result in order for it to be a winning entry.
- Entrants will be informed if they have won an additional instant win prize at the same point as receiving their predicted fixture score.
- Entrants must ensure they provide a correct and up to date email address in order for them to be contacted should they be a winner. The Promoter and/or its agency is not responsible for incorrect entry details.
- Participants who have matched their Fixture Score with the real fixture and score and, therefore, won a prize, will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the fixture finishes. These winners will be informed that they have been entered into a prize draw to be concluded on the following Tuesday (excluding when there is an International Break as outlined in Clause 10 below where winners will be entered in to the next Fixture Week Draw Date). All entries have an equal and random chance of winning across all tiers via a secure and random online process.
- Instant prize winners must claim their cash prize before it can be dispatched in the form of a cheque via the post. The cheque will be dispatched within 28 days of prize winning.
Fixture Week: The weeks during the Promotional Period in which Premier League Fixtures take place; from Friday night to Monday night. For the avoidance of doubt, no Prizes will be awarded during an International Break week.
Fixture Week Starts On Week 1 09.08.19 (first day of season) – 12.08.19 Week 2 16.08.19 – 19.08.19 Week 3 23.08.19 – 26.08.19 Week 4 30.08.19 – 01.09.19 No Premier League Fixtures 01.09.19 – 10.09.18 (International Break) Week 5 13.09.19 – 16.09.19 Week 6 20.09.19 – 23.09.19 Week 7 27.09.19 – 30.09.19 Week 8 04.10.19 – 07.10.19 No Premier League Fixture Week – 07.10.19- 17.10.19 (International Break) Week 9 18.10.19 – 21.10.19 Week 10 25.10.19 – 28.10.19
Fixture Week Prize Draw Dates: Entries for each Fixture Week will be received between the dates and times shown in the second column of the table below.
All winning entries received during each Fixture Week will be entered into the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw Date shown in the third column of the table below.
Fixture Week Entries received between Fixture Week Prize Draw Date (Every Tuesday) Week 1 00:01 01.08.19 – 09.08.19 16:59 13.08.19 Week 2 17:00 09.08.19 – 16.08.19 16:59 20.08.19 Week 3 17:00 16.08.19 - 23.08.19 16:59 27.08.19 Week 4 17:00 23.08.19 - 30.08.19 16:59 03.09.19 Week 5 17:00 30.08.19 – 13.09.19 16:59 10.09.19 Week 6 17:00 13.09.19 – 20.09.19 16:59 17.09.19 Week 7 17:00 20.09.19 – 27.09.19 16:59 01.10.19 Week 8 17:00 27.09.19 – 04.10.19 16:59 08.10.19 Week 9 17:00 04.10.19 – 18.10.19 16:59 22.10.19 Week 10 17:00 18.10.19 – 25.10.19 16:59 29.10.19
Participating Products include but are not limited to
45g CDM Premier League
49g Boost Protein
80g Double Decker Duo
51g Wispa Duo
54.5g Double Decker
68g Boost Duo
58.6g Daily Milk Duo 36ca
45g Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
36g Wispa 55p PMP
54.5g Double Decker 55p PMP
40g Crunchie 55p PMP
48.5g Boost 55p PMP
43g Twirl 55p PMP
45g Cadbury Dairy Milk 55p PMP
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole nut
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut
278g Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Peanut
240g Buttons Bitesize
240g Bitsa Wispa Bitesize
110g Crunchie Rocks
120g Caramel Nibbles
119g Giant Buttons
110g Bitsa Wispa
109g Twirl Bites Bag
108g Boost Bites
120g Dinky Decker
120g Fudge Minis
110g Curlywurly Squirlies
110g Picnic Bites
105g Freddo Faces Bitesize
110g Oreo Bites
115g Mixed Buttons
110g Bournville Giant Buttons 10ca
160G Boost 4pk
164G CDM Oreo 4PK
136g 4pk Twirl
102g 4pk Flake
120g 4pk Wispa
128g 4k Crunchie
144g 4pk Cadbury Dairy Milk
148g 4pk Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
188g 4pk Double Decker
152g 4pk Picnic
164g 4pk Wispa Gold
261g 10pk Crunchie
293g 10pk Cadbury Dairy Milk
400g 10pk Double Decker
236.5g 11pk Twirl
255g 10pk Wispa
180g 9pk Flake
138g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers
114g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 129p PMP
138g Cadbury White Chocolate Fingers
156g Crunchy Melts Chocolate Biscuits
156g Crunchie Melts Double Biscuits
156g Crunchie Melts Chocolate 129p PMP
300g CDM Big Taste Oreo Crunch
300g CDM Big Taste Triple Choc
300g CDM Big Taste Choco Bisc
Prizes: Tier 1 – 1 of 10 Premier League VIP Matchday Experiences to be won across the promotion period (valued up to a maximum of £4000/€ equivalent each). MKTG (the agency responsible for the prize fulfilment on behalf of the Promoter) will liaise with each Tier 1 winner in order to tailor the experience to the winner’s preference as far as is reasonably possible. The Tier 1 prize is limited to 1 per person but is for two people (winner and a guest). All accommodation and travel will be booked by MKTG. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed except at the Promoters sole discretion.
- A typical Tier 1 prize will consist of the following:
- 5* accommodation for the winner and guest (including breakfast).
- £100/€ equivalent contribution towards dinner for winner and guest (either pre or post-match, vegetarian option included).
- 2 Premier League match tickets to the winners’ choice of match, subject to availability, tickets issued on a first come first serve basis.
- Cadbury hamper for the winner and guest.
- Reasonable travel to and from the Premier League chosen match (e.g. flights (from ROI) or train (from UK) or 40p mileage allowance for car journeys). For the avoidance of doubt, the prize will not include travel insurance, travel insurance if required, is the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Cadbury FC merchandise available to be won are:
- Cadbury FC shopper bag
- Cadbury FC hat
- Cadbury FC key ring
- Cadbury FC bag
- If an entrant wins an instant win cash prize they will be informed of their win at the same time as receiving their Match score prediction. Once the entrant provides their delivery details their prize will be dispatched within 28 days.
- If the winner receives a Tier 1 Prize, they will have 14 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be forfeited.
- If the winner receives a Tier 2 or Tier 3 prize, they will have 14 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- If the entrant wins an instant win cash prize, their cheque will be dispatched within 28 days and delivered to the address provided upon claim.
- UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).