Short terms and conditions
UK/ROI 18+. Promotion Period: 22/08/2020 - 15/11/2020. Purchase necessary. Internet + contact details required to create account. Enter barcode + batch code (found on pack) on matchandwin.cadburyfc.com to randomly generate a predicted score (up to 4-4) for a selected Club game within a week where a football match is being played (‘Fixture Week’). If your predicted score matches the actual score, you’re a winner. Prize draw every Tuesday following a Fixture Week to determine winners’ prizes. Prizes: Tier 1: 1 of 10x pairs of VIP tickets during the 20/21 football season to be won per Fixture Week valued up to a maximum of £4000/€ equivalent each; Tier 2: 1 of 50x pairs of football matchday tickets for the 20/21 football season to be won per Fixture Week (up to 500 in total); Tier 3: 1 of up to 679,949 £10/€10 Vouchers and up to 6,119,541 £5/€5 Vouchers for selected club shops available to be won throughout the promotion. 2 entries per person/email address per day. Max 1 Tier 1 prize per person. No guarantee of match/team. Those who enter between 17:00 on 15/11/2020 and 23:59 on 21/05/2021 will be entered in a final draw on 26/05/2021for the chance to win £500/€ equivalent. See website for full T&Cs (inc prize details + NPN for NI).
Full terms & conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required for entry. Contact details required to create account.
- Maximum 2 entries per person/email address per day.
- Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 6 for no purchase necessary route).
- No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard ‘Match & Win NPN’ and send it to the following Address; Match & Win (6781), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR with their name, full postal address and email address. Elvis (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion) will email you a unique code within 2 days of receiving the request for you to complete the process as described in Clause 9. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope/postcard per Fixture Week. No third party or bulk entries.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Promotional Period: Begins at 00.01 on 22 August 2020 (‘’Opening Date’’) and closes at 16.59 on 15 November 2020 (‘’Closing Date’’).
- How to enter: Purchase any participating product and visit www.matchandwin.cadburyfc.com to create an account for the purpose of checking scores and providing contact details (name and email) for prize notification. After an account is created, entrants must enter the barcode and batch code (found on pack) and submit their entry to generate a random, computer-generated pre-determined predicted fixture and score for a club football fixture within that Fixture Week (‘Fixture Score’). If this Fixture Score matches the actual fixture and score, the entrant will win a prize. All winners will be entered into the weekly prize draws to determine their prizes.
- The Fixture Score is made up of 2 football teams and a score (up to 4-4). The Fixture Score you are allocated must be exactly the same as the actual match result in order for it to be a winning entry.
- Entrants must ensure they provide a correct and up to date email address in order for them to be contacted should they be a winner. The Promoter and/or its agency is not responsible for incorrect entry details.
- Participants who have matched their Fixture Score with the real fixture and score and, therefore, won a prize, will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the fixture finishes. These winners will be informed that they have been entered into a prize draw to be concluded on the following Tuesday (excluding when there is an International Break as outlined below where winners will be entered in to the next Fixture Week Draw Date). All entries have an equal and random chance of winning across all tiers via a secure and random online process.
- Fixture Week: The weeks during the Promotional Period in which club football fixtures take place; from Friday night to Monday night. For the avoidance of doubt, no prizes will be awarded during an International Break week.
- Fixture Week Prize Draw Dates: Entries for each Fixture Week will be received between the dates and times shown in the second column of the table below. All winning entries received during each Fixture Week will be entered into the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw Date shown in the third column of the table below.
- Fixture weeks, international break weeks and the promotional term are based on the original 20/21 football season schedule.
- Due to the start of the 20/21 football season being delayed entries received in Week 1 will not receive a pre-determined predicted fixture and score for a club football fixture but instead will receive an equal and random chance of being entered into the Week 1 Prize draw and winning a prize.
- The Week 1 draw will take place as usual on Tuesday 1st September 2020 and entrants will receive an email to the email address they registered upon entry within 48 hours of the draw letting them know if they have won a prize and how to claim.
- The remaining weeks of the promotion will run as usual and scores will be issued from entry Week 2 onwards with the restart of the 20/21 season and fixtures on 11th September 2020.
The entry weeks will take place as set out below which will include the originally scheduled international break weeks. Excluding Week 1 the scores issued will be in line with the original Fixture Weeks set out below only and the Prize draw dates will remain the same.
Promo Week Fixture week entry timings Fixture Week (Please note that these dates are subject to change due to official fixture announcements) Prize draw date Week 1 22.08.20 @10:00 - 28.08.20 @16:59 N/A Tuesday 1st September No Fixture Week International Break 4th - 7th September Week 2 28.08.20 @17:00 – 11.09.20 @16:59 11th - 14th September Tuesday 15th September Week 3 11.09.20 @17:00 -18.09.20 @16:59 18th - 21st September Tuesday 22nd September Week 4 18.09.20 @17:00 - 25.09.20 @16:59 25th - 28th September Tuesday 29th September Week 5 25.09.20 @17:00 – 02.10.20 @16:59 2nd - 5th October Tuesday 6th October No Fixture Week International Break 9th – 12th October Week 6 02.10.20 @17:00 - 16.10.20 @16:59 16th - 19th October Tuesday 20th October Week 7 16.10.20 @17:00 - 23.10.20 @16:59 23rd - 26th October Tuesday 27th October Week 8 23.10.20 @17:00 – 30.10.20 @16:59 30th – 2nd November Tuesday 3rd November Week 9 30.10.20 @17:00 – 06.11.20 @16:59 6th – 9th November Tuesday 10th November No Fixture Week International Break 13th – 15th November Week 10 06.11.20 @17:00 – 15.11.20 @16:59 20th – 23rd November Tuesday 24th November
Participating Products include but are not limited to
DAIM 200G MINI STANDUP POUCH 18CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 240G GT BUTTO BITES 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 240G GT BUTTO BITES 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 119G GT BTNS PUDSEY 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 242G CARAMEL NIBBLES BS 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 242G CARAMEL NIBBLES BS 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 120G CARAMEL NIBBLES 10CA
120G CAR NIBBLES WTC 10CA
119G GIANT BUTTONS WTC 10CA
CADBURY 110G WHITE GT BUTNS 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 105G FREDDO FACES BITESIZE 10CA
CADBURY 105G LION PREMIER LEAGUE 10CA
CADBURY 222G BITSA WISPA BITESIZE 10CA
CADBURY 222G BITSA WISPA 10CA
CADBURY 120G FUDGE MINIS 10CA
CADBURY 120G DINKY DECKER 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 119G GIANT BUTTONS 10CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 115G MIX BUTTONS 10CA
CADBURY 110G WHT BUT WTC 10CA
CADBURY 110G PICNIC BITES 10CA
CADBURY 110G OR BITE WTC 10CA
CADBURY 110G OREO BITES 10CA
CADBURY 110G CURLYWURLY SQUIRLIES 10CA
CADBURY 110G CRUNCHIE ROCKS 10CA
CADBURY 110G CADBURY DAIRYMILK ORANGE BUTTONS 10CA
CADBURY 110G BITSA WISPA BAG 10CA
CADBURY 109G TWIRL BITES BAG 10CA
CADBURY 108G BOOST BITES 10CA
CADBURY 105G DARK MILK BUTTONS 10CA
CADBURY 110G BOURNV GT BUTTONS 10CA
CADBURY 48G WISPA GOLD 60P 48CA
CADBURY 54.5G DDECKER PMP 60P 48CA
CADBURY 48.5G BOOST PMP 60P 48CA
CADBURY 43G TWIRL PMP 60P 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 45G PMP 60P 48CA
CADBURY 35G DMLK60P PMP24CA
CADBURY 40G CRUNCH 60P 48CA
CADBURY 48.4G PICNIC 60P 36CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK MC JPC 47G PMP 60P 24CA
CADBURY 49G STARBAR PMP 60P 32CA
CADBURY 36G WISPA PMP 60P 48CA
CADBURY 43G TWIRL PMP 55P 48CA
CADBURY 36G WISPA PMP 55P 48CA
CADBURY 48.5G BOOST PMP 55P 48CA
CADBURY 51G DUO WISPA 32CA
DAIRY MILK 58.6G DUO 36CA
CADBURY 68G BOOST DUO 32CA
CADBURY 80G DD DUO M&W 32CA
CADBURY 48G WISPA GOLD 55P 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 45G PMP 55P 48CA
CADBURY SGL TWIRL 48CA
CADBURY 36G WISPA SGL 48CA
CADBURY 48G WISPA GOLD 48CA
CADBURY BOOST 48.5G 48CA
CADBURY SGL CRUNCHIE 48CA
CADBURY 40G CRUNCHIE 55P 48CA
CADBURY 54.5G DDECKER PMP 55P 48CA
CADBURY 54.5g DOUBLE DECKER 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 45G WHNUT 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 40G BAG GT BUTTONS FT 36CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 45G CARAMEL 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK STD FT 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 49G FRUIT AND NUT 48CA
CADBURY 49G STARBAR PMP 55P 32CA
CADBURY 49G STARBAR 32CA
CADBURY 35G DARK MILK STD 24CA
CADBURY 35G DMLK55P PMP24CA
CADBURY 72G WISPA GOLD DUO 32CA
CADBURY 102G 4PK FLAKE M&W 20CA
CADBURY 120G WISPA 4PK MW 11CA
CRUNCHIE 128G 4PK M&W 10CA
CADBURY 136G 4PK TWIRL M&W 12CA
CADBURY 152G 4PK PICNIC M&W 10CA
CADBURY 188G 4PK DD M&W 8CA
CADBURY 160G BOOST 4PK MW 9CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 148G CAR 4PK M&W 15CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 144G 4PK M&W 15CA
CADBURY WISPA GOLD 164G MW 4PK 11CA
DRK MLK 112G M&W 4PK 16CA
CADBURY 255G WISPA 10PK M&W 11CA
CADBURY 236.5G TWIRL 11PK M&W 10CA
CADBURY 400G DD 10PK M&W 8CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 293G M&W 10PK 14CA
CADBURY CRUNCHIE 261G 10PK M&W 10CA
CADBURY 180G 9PK FLAKE M&W 10CA
CADBURY 43G TWIRL M&W 48CA
CADBURY 36G WISPA M&W 48CA
CADBURY 40G CRUNCHIE M&W 48CA
CADBURY 54.5G DOUBLE DECKER M&W 48CA
CADBURY 48.5G BOOST M&W 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 45G M&W 48CA
CADBURY DAIRY MILK 45G CARAMEL M&W 48CA
CADBURY 49G STARBAR 32CA
CADBURY 80G DD DUO M&W 32CA
CADBURY 51G WISPA DUO M&W 32CA
CADBURY 68G BOOST DUO M&W 32CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 58.6 DUO M&W 36CA
CADBURY 35G DARK MILK MW 24CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 200G CARAMEL M&W 17CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 200G M&W 17CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 200G F&N M&W 15CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 200G WNUT M&W 14CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 278G M&W BT CRMEL PNUT 12CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 300G M&W OREO 13CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 300G M&W TRIO 14CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 300G BIG TASTE CHOCO BISC 12CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 47G CARAMELLO 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 53G TIFFIN 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 47G TURKISH 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 54G GOLD CRISP 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 55G WHOLENUT 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 53G IRELAND 48CA
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 54G FRUIT AND NUT 48CA IE
CADBURY DAIRYMILK 54G MINT CRISP 48CA IE
Tier 1 – 1 of 10 Pairs of VIP Tickets during the 20/21 Football season to be won across the promotion (valued up to a maximum of £4000/€ equivalent each). MKTG (the agency responsible for the prize fulfilment on behalf of the Promoter) will liaise with each Tier 1 winner in order to tailor the experience to the winner’s preference as far as is possible. The Tier 1 prize is for two people (winner and a guest). All accommodation and travel will be booked by MKTG. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed except at the Promoters sole discretion. The matches available are not limited to the Top 6 clubs and may be from other clubs amongst the Premier League, English Football League and Scottish Premier League, subject to availability.
A typical Tier 1 prize will consist of the following:
- 5* accommodation for the winner and guest for 1 night (including breakfast).
2 football match tickets to the winners’ choice of match, subject to availability, tickets issued on a first come first serve basis. Football matches include:
- Cadbury hamper for the winner only.
- Reasonable travel to and from the chosen match (e.g. flights (from ROI) or train (from UK) or 40p mileage allowance for car journeys). For the avoidance of doubt, the prize will not include travel insurance, travel insurance if required, is the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Owing to the flexible nature of the Tier 1 prize, it is not possible to detail everything that is included in the prize. The exact nature of the Tier 1 prize will vary between winners. The Promoter will ensure that the Tier 1 prize is tailored to each winners’ preference as far as is possible, up to the agreed value. All prize arrangements are subject to availability and the co-operation of the Clubs. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize will be worth anything up to £4000 and so the full and final value may not be the full £4000/Euro equivalent.
Tier 2 – 1 of 50 pairs of Football matchday tickets (‘Matchday Tickets’) to be won per Fixture Week (no guarantee of specific game/team). 500 pairs of Matchday tickets are available in total throughout the Promotion Period. Tickets will be selected through the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal from the tickets available at the time of redemption. The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal for the 2020/21 Season. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, winners will be able to pick from the matches that are available at the point of redemption. The matches available are not limited to the Top 6 clubs and may be from other clubs amongst the Premier League, English Football League and Scottish Premier League, subject to availability.
Tier 3 – 1 of up to 679,949 £10/€10 eVouchers or one of up to 6,119,541 £5/€5 eVouchers for selected club shops available to be won across the promotional period. Winners of a Tier 3 eVoucher prize will be asked to select which club they would like their eVoucher for from Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur. Winners will also be asked to select which currency they would like to receive their eVoucher in either Sterling or Euro. eVouchers are redeemable until 31st January 2021 on the selected football club online shop only and will be subject to the individual club shop terms and conditions on the eVoucher. Tier 3 winners will receive their eVoucher code by return email within 28 days of the date of claim. Each eVoucher can only be redeemed once and then will become void. eVouchers must not be forwarded or shared. The full amount of the eVoucher must be used against one transaction and only one eVoucher can be used per transaction. eVouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or other eVoucher code. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen eVouchers. Winners of eVouchers are responsible to pay their own postage and packaging on any purchases.
- Winner Notification and claim: Winners will be notified within 48 hours after the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw which take place every Tuesday (excluding international break week) via email and will need to follow the instructions shown in the email. All winning entries have an equal and random chance of winning any prize across all prize tiers. Winners will be selected via an independently verified random computer draw process conducted by an Independent third party. All prizes stated are available to be won for that Fixture Week. Winners will have 14 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be forfeited.
- Final Draw: For all valid entries made outside of the Promotion Period between 17:00 on 15/11/20 and 23:59 on 21/05/2021 (‘’Final Draw Closing Date’’), there will be one final draw to win £500/Euro equivalent on 26/05/21. The winner plus reserves will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted by an Independent third party, from all valid entries received within the Final Draw period. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- This promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United, or Tottenham Hotspur. By entering, you acknowledge that by Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur shall not have any liability to you in connection with the promotion.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter has the discretion to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. This includes as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to the prize needing to be rearranged or cancelled.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
- Entry to any stadium is subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry of the applicable stadium and/or football club. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a stadium. Winners are subject to screening by football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Attending fans are required to not wear opposition colours and doing so may result in entry to the stadium not being permitted
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Club stadiums.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody without the prior written agreement from the promoter. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. Do not send promotion entries/claims to this address.
- ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”). Do not send promotion entries/claims to this address.